The Masquerade The Masquerade

Fived.

You got my 5.

It was beautiful. Hit home too, I teared up a lil bit. Now, that's ART. That's emotional impact. Good stuff.

Respect. Keep it up.

Can we have sex? Can we have sex?

Nice starter.

Heh. I never understood why girls don't get this - don't ask, just initiate. A strategically placed hand will get you there 10 times faster than verbal pleading.

Nice starter flash. Keep at it. Oh, and please don't blast the music at end so loud. I think I went deaf a little.

Adoptio - Mad-n Ire Adoptio - Mad-n Ire

hey

Which navi kavi song is that?

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

Now make more.

El Emigrante: SST Part 3 El Emigrante: SST Part 3

dull.

It's just boring. Great graphics and all, but what target audience did you have in mind? I sat through it without any emotion, and the conflict between background music and the character speech was rather disturbing, unsettling even. I guess it's not my sort of stuff...

Keep on truckin'

Revelations! Revelations!

The forces of darkness, dicksmack!

Oh man, I've been waiting for you to finally submit something =D

Awesome as ever. Thank you for doing these.

Matzerath responds:

My pleasureazaufsodjkfghdkf!

Panika - Bezerk Panika - Bezerk

Becoming quickly unoriginal.

The "we're running on street" concept worked fine for left behind, but I instantly realised that you were reusing it - even though I did not realise you were same guy who made the left behind animation (until I watched it for 15 seconds, then I thought that it has to be you). I'll get to the point - don't reuse it again. It worked awesome for the "left behind" - so just let it rest because it's quickly becoming predictable and more importantly boring. I would also suggest practising human figure drawing. I think that's about all advice I can give you.

kennsj responds:

Artistically, I can see where you're coming from. But essentially, the client wanted something like my clip for "Left Behind", and that's what I delivered.

Who are you to give commands like "don't reuse it again", though? While I appreciate the feedback, I don't particularly appreciate the supercilious tone.

It's nice that you remember my "Left Behind" clip, though.

The Internet The Internet

You're repeating yourself.

Horny Horny

You get my 5.

Keep it up, man. A bold and daring concept, might I add.
Well, it put a smile on my face. =)
I would suggest to improve on graphics, but that's about the only thing. I'm wondering what'll you come up with next !

Takabus Takabus

Greetings, fellow fat-paier.

I think it was good. I also think it needed to show teh seks scene with the unicron.
In fact, it is the cartoons biggest fault - promising unickorn sexs and not showing any. That made me sad TBH.

That will be all.