Creeper Creeper

As usual...

It fucken' ROCKS!

I dunno much about diversity..Clarity.. etc... But I do know that I started headbanging uncontrollably to this beat. Your stuff is great, what else can I say. I can only ask for you to make more. Oh, and upload "calliope" here, pretty please?

I actually have your songs on my ipod, and if you made an album I'd be bying it for sure. Keep making this fantastic craziness.

Rucklo - The Audio Forum Rules Rucklo - The Audio Forum Rules

Man,that was cool.

Oohh her voice.Hehe.This is some cool stuff.
When will you make more battle themes?
Cus I'm waiting=D

Rucklo responds:

Yo.
There will e a battletheme as soon as i get inspiration to do one, i have an old baseline i like that i just cant seem to fit in any song... weird stuff that... anyway, itll happen :)

/Rucklo

Deus-ex UNATCO Remix Deus-ex UNATCO Remix

Luv it.

Now go remix more DX theme tracks.

Battle theme--_--LOOP Battle theme--_--LOOP

Awesome loop man

Hey,make more like this,I'm thinking of including this in a game of mine!This tune is phantastic!

PERVOK responds:

There definately will be more coming.

and thanks for the comments and the review!

Rucklo - Second Thoughts Rucklo - Second Thoughts

Good stuff!

I like this song,it has the feel that I can barely describe,kindof sad and lonely(am I misinterpriting? perhaps I just see it that way),but the melody is beautifull.I can picture it in a flash ;)

Rucklo responds:

Ay, glad ya like thisone mate! It´s one of the first songs I actually created "with my spirit" so to say. It´s thought through, and took about 24 hours to make. I dunno how to describe the feelings what´s going on, I think it´s very personal what ppl who hear it think and feel bout it, but I´d guess it´s somewhere around what you described.
I wanna see it in a flash ;)

Thanx for stopping by my lil page mate!

/Rucklo